Old June 24th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default OT

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
I would at least check with whichever place I sent a money order from to
see if somebody cashed the money order.I am at least that smart.
cuhulin

Why the hell would he assume there was a problem when you took more than
a year to say anything? And there was nothing smart about posting it to
a public forum.

Wouldn't surprise me if you gave the money order to your "wimmins".

That's a lot of dog food. I understand his Harem was ravaged by the
latest shipment of poisoned food from communist China.

mike