Old June 24th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : Acehole: - Do Not Use Other Peoples Actions To Justifyrhf'sOwn Bad Acts

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?

Personally, I find dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, highly offensive.

You find the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be offensive, so I'm
in good company

Good company? You're in friggin' CanaDuh!

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA