Old June 25th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ron Hines Ron Hines is offline

Default 43mhz antenna help.

I am in need of a DB-212-2 or DB-212-3 antenna on 43mhz. I really just
need the phasing harness for the DB-212-2, but would take the whole
antenna. I have one on a 400 foot tower that has been struck by
lightning. I have been told that a replacement phasing harness can not
be bought from DB Products any more. The newest Tessco catalog does not
show a DB-212 at all. If some one can help call Ron at 405-681-7760 or
e-mail .