Old June 26th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default Lowe receiver repair

On 25 Jun 2007 15:26:01 GMT, (Michael Black)
wrote:

David ) writes:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:03:10 -0600, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

I've gotten a few responses about this post. Somebody named "David" e-mailed
me with a spam protected address. I don't have time to sort through this
type of e-mail.
Anyway, the original intent of my post was to inform folks that I will
repair these units for a price. Thanks!

How do you suggest we contact you?

You do the courtesy of emailing him with the email address in the clear.
He shouldn't have to figure out what you've used to avoid spam, and when
emailing you don't need to mangle your email address because it's not out
in the open.

MIchael

I think that's what I did. I don't know how to mangle.