Old June 26th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default 20 Meters open again

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:04 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

Poor Marqueer, he can't hold down a job.

Do you have a job, Roger?

Yeah, he does, do you?

He? He does? Why do you persist in writing of yourself in the third
person, UnWiseman?

Are you in customer service? Are you a greeter?

No, that's right you are "early retired " from
the errand boy for the State dept., aren't you?

I'm retired, Rog. The Department of State has no errand boy positions.
It never has.

You were working as a
courier, but looks like you couldn't hold onto that one, either.

The Department of State has Diplomatic Couriers. They travel first
class and stay at the best hotels. The escort the classified diplomatic
pouch. I never worked as a courier. I worked in
communications/information management, Rog. If you're looking for a
job, why not apply on line. Good luck with the psychological exam.

Dave K8MN