Old June 26th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default (OT) Thick Layer Of Magma Found Under American Southwest.

"bpnjensen" wrote in message oups.com...
On Jun 25, 3:25 pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

www.standeyo.com

And, black holes do not exist.

Black ho's do exist!. That radio talk show host got busted for talking
about
them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The truth about black holes:

http://amazing-space.stsci.edu/resou...holes/teac...- Hide quoted text -

This is very good, thanks - but note here that Mr. Steinberg, rather
than claiming them to be factual, offers evidence of their existence,
which is appropriate in science when the objects canno tbe directly
observed.

Bruce Jensen

Well all the great astrophysicist and quantum physicist beleive they exist so that's good enough for me. And since the nature of black holes actually unravel the laws of quantum physics, well I guess we'll be here a wile : )

BH