Old June 26th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yz.org is offline

Default Dloyd ;llies osme more afraid to face the facts he is afraid to admit that he is a pervert or to tell the truth about his sexauly salker of my family?

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:17:01 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 26, 5:14?pm, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:09:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 26, 4:44?pm, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:42:06 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

osted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com-Hide
quoted text -

Why are you worried about my call .....

worried No I just point the fact you are a coward

No coward, just another example of how I am smarter than you.

........and why did you bring up sex in the
NG.

I did not never have, but I lie all the time so you cnat' prove it

Mark be a man own up to your misdeeds...INDEED!

Dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and is not man even to admit he has lied I can't sexauly stalk his
family but he stlaks mine