Old June 26th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yz.org is offline

Default Dloyd afraid to give his call, why do you keep bringing up sex issues in a Radio NG?

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:44:36 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:42:06 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 26, 4:33?pm, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:27:07 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 26, 12:31?pm, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:41:40 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 21, 9:38?pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Jun 21, 5:54 pm, Dloyd Lavies wrote:

one day perhaps you will be less arogant

Maybe one day you will admit that I am more knowledgble than you about
many subjects,

if you wish such an adknowledgement you need to DEMOSTRATE that you
are knowlegabl e instaed of shwoing that you mostly just a sick
control freak with Phychopathic trait of voueyism

I didn't say I wanted you to acknowledge anything, you just need to
admit the fact to yourself and move on.

you make it clear you are lying n that single sentence dloyd
with tht tile you choose to put on thon your post?

No lie,

yes you lied

I just asked a question of why you have to include a sexual
related term in the accusation in your response,

you asked no such question

when on the other
hand you accuse others of bringing up sex in a radio news group, when
it is you all along you just did the same. You shouldn't throw stones
Mark.

I don't throw stone nor do I bring up sex in the NG Dloyd

why do you?

If you want the NG to get better, you should set a positive example

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

stil waiting on your answer Dloyd