Old June 27th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
CP CP is offline

Default Unlock in cw in the TS-140

Sounds like the exact symptoms my TS-940 had and it turned out to be the
well known PLL unlock problem.
There are many pages of info via google search, might be same for the
TS-140, might not

"fazamy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I turned on the rig and was tuning around. Everything seemed to be
working, and a few minutes later the audio ceased and "unlock" was
sounded in cw and the display panel quit showing the frequency and
showed 7 dots instead. Each time I touch the tuning knob the same
thing happens. I have the Instruction Manual that says nothing about
this condiition. Has anyone had to fix this sitiuation? The sole
modification I have on this rig is an interface so I can have a log.

KB2AMY
Evan