Old June 28th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default that incredible shrinking spectrum

I wonder if PAVE PAWS has anything to do with the buzzing we all hear on 440.
I tend to think it's something local because I've heard it in the repeater
and then heard it on my radio. It happens once every 8 seconds and the pulse
rate sometimes changes. The rotation also can change it's period from the "normal"
eight seconds. We do have Westinghouse in town...