Old June 28th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Porgy Tirebiter Porgy Tirebiter is offline

Default Which scanners combine 900 MHz coverage with signal level meter

"Northe" wrote in message
If someone could point me to some possible scanners that combine 900 MHz
coverage with a signal level indicator of some kind, I'd appreciate it. My
PRO-97 covers 806 to 960 but, of course, doesn't provide any signal level
indication.

Thanks!

Northe
N6KO
Green Valley AZ

DUDE!...you are a "HAM" figure out how to read "limiter" or AGC
voltages.....
Get a book on it...all scanners sold by radio shack are made by either
Uniden or GRE.