Old June 27th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is it just me, or

There sure are days and days.For example, when I was at Fort
Knox,Kentucky (ammo school) in 1963.I saw a beautifull tall blonde
civilian gal walking along the sidewalk.I was walking too,I started
walking faster and I caught up with her.I got to talking to her and I
asked her for a date.She said no.Later on that day in the evening, I
stepped over to the Fort Knox Post Grill.(eat joint) I saw her in there
sitting at a table with two guys.I pretended I had never seen her tall
blonde luverly self before.Himself (that's me,,, himself) turned around
and walked right on out the door.

There is a power outage in parts of New York City right now.Might affect
some parts of the subway system.
cuhulin