Old June 28th 07, 07:44 AM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless

Default AM electromagnetic waves: astronomically-high modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency

Radium hath wroth:

Please don't be annoyed/offended by my question.

Why? Would you expect facts to change if I were annoyed or offended?
If it is not mathematically-possible, then please explain why.

Oh, that's easy. The worlds supply of zeros, nulls, and comma
separators is strictly limited. The galactic supply of such things
were created by the big bang and are not being made any more. If you
consume a substantial number of zeros, the zeros must be borrowed from
somewhere. While it is mathematically possible to bury the reader in
zeros, it is ecologically incorrect to do so. Also, be advised that
the government budget and trade deficits have cornered the supply of
zeros, and may soon approach an astronomical accumulation of zeros. At
the present rate of zero depletion, you may soon be forced to use
large exponentials, in order to avoid consuming zeros.

No offense

Would defense be acceptable?

but please respond with reasonable answers & keep out the
jokes, off-topic nonsense, taunts, insults, and trivializations. I am
really interested in this.

There are about 10^80 particles in the universe. Do with them as you
please but do save the zeros for those that need them.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D