Old June 28th 07, 05:55 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Martin[_2_] Martin[_2_] is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: astronomically-high modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency

On Jun 28, 3:52 am, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:
"Radium" wrote in message

oups.com...

snip

No offense but please respond with reasonable answers & keep out the
jokes, off-topic nonsense, taunts, insults, and trivializations. I am
really interested in this.

Didn't you pull something like this crap in the sci.engr.television.advanced
newsgroup a few years ago? The correct anwer then and now is that the
output signal is the modulating signal with a slow phase change impressed on
it proportional to the instantaneous amplitude of the carrier. Think
"rotating vector."

No further replies forthcoming, as my troll-o-meter is edging into the red
zone.

Your troll-o-meter is defective, it should be pegged hard in the red
zone.
Please have it recalibrated to a proper sensitivity.