Old June 28th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] M...@TayleorRobesin.org is offline

Default Sasquatch in the Upper Peninsula ? Yes hse gav me pin worms.

On Jun 28, 5:44?pm, HamBurger HamBurger wrote:
mrak mroganz wrote:
"peter" wrote in message
et...
Hurdy Gurdy Man wrote:

Researchers will visit the Upper Peninsula in Michigan next month to
search for evidence of the legendary creature known as "GAV" or
"Sasquatch."

What will they do with him, if he is found?

Why, they'll make him go to temple, that's what they'll do.

LOL!

gte a life or i will finde you with LE hepl after i scratch my wroms.

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/