Old June 29th 07, 02:13 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Dan Conti Dan Conti is offline

Default FS : Radio Shack Pro - 2096 base / mobile digital scanner

Radio Shack Pro 2096 base / mobile digital trunking scanner.
This one is in like new condition in the box with manual and all
accessories.

$350.00 plus $15.00 to cover shipping and insurance.

PAYPAL or US Postal money order. I will also take a personal check but
will wait until it clears before shipping.

Please e-mail me with question or if interested. I REPEAT, e-mail me

Dan