Old June 29th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
777[_2_] 777[_2_] is offline

Default IF YOU DONT SUCK COCK ON THIS GROUP YOU MUST BE A KEYDOWNER... WHY?

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:15:22 -0400, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

What is an AKC?
A bunch of whiny puppies.

OK but what the heck are they all whining about???

CBers that use amps. They should worry about something important,
like the price of gas, or will we make it to 01-20-09? (Bush's last day!)

I heard that!!! I agree they should have bigger things to worry about.
I thought they were just trying to recruit gay guys since they are
always talking gay sex. Who knew they didnt like amplifiers... Well
there is not much they can do about the amps since they are used so
much everywhere. There are so many amps in my area and these guys dont
even know this place exists. So now what???