Old June 29th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default (done happy dloyd) No, because you still didn't do what I asked.

Mark, do you really think that after going on a posting tirade,
calling me a bunch of slanderous names, and then issuing your fake
pathetic apology in the form of a lie, when you didn't even apologize
or admit the truth of what you did, is complying with my request.
Obviously, attempting to give you the domain name is not going to work
to quell this situation. Maybe if I see you act as though you have
some sense for period of time, and not see anymore Dloyd tirades for a
while, I will again attempt to give up the domain name. Maybe one day
you will be a real man and admit that it was YOUR OWN bumbling which
cause you to lose the domain name in the first place.