Old June 30th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default FCC releases rule allowing night AM IBOC

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, who still insists upon pretending he's 'Eduardo',
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gosh HD shill - is there anything you don't know ? You just grace us
with all of this high-school dropout knowledge !

As mentioned many a time, I dropped out of high school because it was boring
and because I put my first radio station on the air as I was about to finish
school. That station became #1 in its large market immediately; I took the
tests and was on the Dean's List in college about 10 years later... until I
got a group management job that was vastly more interesting.

So, to me being a dropout is hardly an insult. I'm really happy that I did
what I did and that I did not continue my education until I had a decade of
management level experience to show me what was relevant and what was not.

Being a fake Hispanic is relevant?

Being a fake Hispanic is boring.

--
Telamon