Old June 30th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark Landshark is offline

Default 11-Meter Beacon Still Going Strong!

"WA2SI" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Bert, how the hell are you????????????
well most of the regulars are hear, they just only
answer posts when it's something other than Mark
and his fan club.
Have a Great 4th, be safe and we'll hope to talk
to you again soon.

Landshark

Hey there, how're you? Well, I hope. I've been so busy that I hardly
check USENET anymore. Sadly, I've been pretty much off the air as
well. I guess I'll fix that in the not-too-distant future. Take care
and all the best to you and yours. Happy Independance Day to you too.

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Well don't be a stranger, just set the kill file to destroy and you'll
clear out all of Mark's & Co useless posts.

Landshark