Old July 1st 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default 20 gaussian questions for art

"art" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Jun, 17:12, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 30 Jun, 15:59, "Dave" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

groups.com...
On 30 Jun, 14:32, "Dave" wrote:

"art" wrote in message
When this is done we know that two fields are
produced
around the element, one in the direction parallel to the applied
electrical
current and one at right angles to the flow of the electrical
current.
We thus can add two vectors to the dipole as we know the
directions
that they take.
With respect to the length of the vector the length must be zero
on
all accounts
because what we are comparing to i.e. Poyntings theorem does not
have
the metric of time.
However we do now have a conservative field with its vectors tho
of
zero
length and if we take a step further we can use just one vector in
the
region of 45 degrees as a summation of the original two vectors.
This provides a surprise.This is stating that the direction of
radiation
is not at right angles to the radiating element in it's natural
form!From this we can make our first deduction. When pursuing
given pure

How do you get the 2 perpendicular fields??

I don't know.
Is it this posting or some other posting that you are refering to?
Are you changing the subject?
Art Unwin KB9MZ....XG

my news reader seemed to be unhappy with such a long and deeply quoted
message.... so i snipped lots of it.

i am refering to the two field vectors you specify above. where are
the
parallel and perpendicular vectors developed?- Hide quoted text -

I do not have two perpendicular vectors
I have one parallel to the radiator and one perpendicular
to the radiator. One vector is developed by the current
passing thru the radiator ie a electrical field.
The electrical field produces a magnetic field at right angles to
the electrical field . You can also see the vectors
a different way since you mentioned movement within the radiator
make up This provides a vector along the line of current flow.
The electrons lying on the surface are also propelled outwards
at right angles to the radiator because of the termoil
created by the electrical jolt to the densly packed particles
in equilibrium. Note the jolt is a electrical contact of an
instant of time and thus the turmoil created by this jolt
is not repetitive which because we are not adding the metric of time
We can only see the direction of the vectors but not their
values or length. These two vectors can be replaced by a single
vector residing inbetween the original vectors but since the
vectors are of zero length the exact angle of the replacement
vector cannot be determined i.e. the metric of time must be added
to the application to determine vector lengths.

Next to come....
The application of a time varing current to the conservative field
that we have just illustrated to make it a non conservative field
which creates a radiation field
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....XG

you can not have an electric field parallel to the radiator, that is
impossible. the electric field is perpendicular to the radiator. the
magnetic field is around the radiator in accordance with the right hand
rule
from the current flow.

Very true, I misspoke

you can not replace the combination of the electric and magnetic fields
with
another single vector in a macro sense. you can do the ExH at each point
as
in the Poynting vector, but it will not be a single macro vector that you
can point at and say it is in any particular direction over all.

The fields are created by the agitation of the particles in the
element due to the
jolt of electricity compressing the molecules. The jolt is directional
along the line
of the element. Because of this jolting action or disturbance of the
gravitational
center electrons are propelled from the surface of the element. These
electrons
are the static particles that we started of with Ofcourse these are
two force vectors
at right angles to each other BUT because we could not add the metric
of time we can only
add the vectors in directional form because of the absence of time one
cannot quantify
the value of the actual forces. Never the less we do know that if a
jolt of electricity
was applied for a small smidgeon of time two vector forces will occur.

a 'jolt' implies time varying. if you have time yo have time, if you don't
you have no jolt you have static... static and time varying don't mix.

and i just love the line about electrons being propelled from the surface of
the element, that is probably the most incorrect thing in the whole 20
questions. sorry art, but you just don't know what you are talking about,
and never will. go back to mechanical design, maybe you can figure out how
to keep elements from fluttering in the wind better than some of the
companies out there producing yagi's today.