Old July 1st 07, 10:09 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on anastronomically-low carrier frequency

On 7/1/07 12:16 PM, in article
, "Radium"
wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:24 am, wrote:
radium, I applaud you in your interest generating discussion.

if there are no questions there are no answers; dumb or smart!

to me your questions came across wonderfully, and generated both

as humans we stand on two legs, most of us that is.

men get the honor and privilage to stand on three legs from time to
time.

this is our blessing and our curse!

Thanks for your understanding.

ps. how would u like to change the cell phone industry?

Analog cells phones should stop using FM and should start using AM
between frequencies of 40,000 to 285,000 Hz.

As I learned recently, 40 KHz is the minimum radio frequency required
to coherently transmit/receive audio signals. The highest sound a
human can hear is 20 KHz. The radio-frequency used must be at least 2x
the intended frequency of the information being transmitted/received.

I chose 285 KHz to be the highest radio frequency for cell-phones
because it is roughly the highest-frequency categorized as "long wave"
radio.

and your
discussion group of course!

You mean the anti-yahoo group?

http://groups.google.com/group/yahoo...s?lnk=li&hl=en

Darn it Radium, you just hit a new low.

See that teeney antenna on cell phones? Just how well do you think it will
radiate 285 kHz?