Old July 1st 07, 10:11 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
RHF RHF is offline

Default "Radium" a COMPLETE IDIOT... - More Likely An In-Complete-Want-To-Be [.]

On Jul 1, 12:50 pm, "Porgy Tirebiter" wrote:
"Radium" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 1, 7:24 am, wrote:
Analog cells phones should stop using FM and should start using AM
between frequencies of 40,000 to 285,000 Hz.

I chose 285 KHz to be the highest radio frequency for cell-phones
because it is roughly the highest-frequency categorized as "long wave"
radio.

- IDIOT!......complete idiot......

PT - Once again why waste your time replying
to his posts ? ? ? {Oops Like I Am Doing Too !}

Actually "Radium" would appear to be an
In-Complete-Want-To-Be driven by the 'urge'
to Post these Forever Ponding Questions
for others to charge at like Don Quijote's
quest to slay Windmills {a fool's errand}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool%27s_errand

FWIW - While many of his Post might fit into
the "sci.electronics.basics" NewsGroup; often
they would be consider OFF-TOPIC in other
NewsGroups like : rec.radio.shortwave,
rec.radio.amateur.antenna, alt.cellular.cingular,
alt.internet.wireless, etc

IMHO - In another life "Radium" would have
made a great High School Science Teacher :
Who's Students when on to do great things
with their lives :
Because "Radium" Touched Them With A Thirst
For Knowledge And A Quest For Answers.

-but- These NewsGroups are NOT a High School
Science Class -and- "Radium" is just being 'radium'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radium

-alas- Our "Radium's" Half-Life of Readable Interest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-life
is at best about 16.04 Seconds ~ RHF