Old July 1st 07, 11:57 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on anastronomically-low carrier frequency

On 7/1/07 2:57 PM, in article , "John Smith I"
wrote:

Don Bowey wrote:

AM is a process of frequency multiplication. Now you tell me where you
think such multiplication takes place on a phone line, and I'll follow-uo by
telling why you're full of crap.

SIMECS!

It is all right before your eyes, if you can't see it by now, forget it
... perhaps at a later date. I know your frustration, I have seen the
mentally handicapped attempt to deal with the real world and it end only
in frustration ... perhaps a change of meds is in order ...

JS

I see..... You finally admit you don't understand AM at all and can't
justify your statement. It's what I expected.

Now, run off and play in the street with your tinker toys.