Old July 2nd 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] makellogg@gmail.com is offline

Default Icom IC-970 multimode VHF/UHF radio

Icom 970 for sale or trade. This is the 970A model with 25 watts out
on both the 2 meter and 70 cm bands (SSB,CW and FM). It has great
recieve and fantastic TX quality. Some other features include 99 mems
on each band plus 2 calls, Satellite mode, notch filter, direct freq
entry, adjustable rf from 3 to 25 watts, a/b vfos on both bands and
others. Comes with printed operators manuals (not original), AC power
cord for built in power supply and SM6 desk mic. This is one fine
radio for weak signal, satellite (would be great for AO-40 with a 2.4
gig down converter)and FM work. Has the room for the expansion
modules. I am asking $1000.00 plus shipping or will consider a trade
for a comparably priced HF radio. Email me with questions or
offers. If you require more pictures, please let me know and I will
send one via the email. 73 de N0GAU