Old July 2nd 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) By the way,

the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians are having a runnoff election
this week to vote for a new Indian Chief.
I done told that Lady book editor in Salem,Oregon about it at Oregon
Magazine. www.oregonmag.com She is part Choctaw Indian, her uncle
is from the Vicksburg, (there is a Vicksburg,Michigan too) Mississippi
area.If you ever talk to her, ask her about Claudia Pulzer and Peg's
Bottom and Larry Leornard.She will get a kick out of that and laugh her
arse off.She has some grown kids who live in Saint Louis.The reason I
wound up at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois is because I used to have a
girlfriend who lived in Kirkwood. (suburb city of Saint Louis) She owned
a pet Seal, throw a rubber ball at that Seal (his name was Oscar) and he
would catch it on his nose every time and bark like dog.
cuhulin