Old July 2nd 07, 08:29 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on an astronomically-lowcarrier frequency

Don Bowey wrote:

You allude to knowing how the sidebands come into being yet you cannot
provide any clue that you really understand AM, and you continue to think
microphone current in a telephone loop is the same thing. You're as FOS as
they come.

I doubt you have fooled anyone on this board with your attempts to look like
you know more than you really do.

Buddy, you speak about these people being "fooled", interesting term,
implying you consider them fools!

I doubt that is true, they have seen through you in a heartbeat, most,
probably long before now ... I imagine they are just embarrassed for
you--having made such an A$$ of yourself ...

JS