Old July 2nd 07, 10:21 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on anastronomically-low carrier frequency

On 7/2/07 2:12 PM, in article , "John Smith"
wrote:

Don Bowey wrote:

While you continue to allude to skills and knowledge you don't have.

Do you often get away with this useless chest beating?

You pathetically petty idiot ... I guess you call names because of your
age. Or, others have called you names and it has hurt your ego. Get an
education, grow-up and get off the drugs--you will be able to finally
respect yourself! :-(

Best hope in your therapy!

JS

But POS was intended for guys like you.

Ok! Again, you win. Please enjoy your blissful ignorance with my good
wishes.

Finis