Old July 4th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:51:42 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

On Jul 3, 7:39 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
BTW, when does full production begin? I'm still waiting to buy one so
I can run it through the bench. And too bad about the dismal sales of
your non-linear linears..."LOL".

Frank... I asked you this before and never got a response. Why would
you want to spend your hard-earned money on a device that you believe
doesn't work?

You know why, Brian.

That makes absolutely no sense. Obviously, you know it
does function as advertised.

No, I don't. That's why I want to run it through the bench. The only
thing I'm sure that works is the noise gate, but I still don't see the
point since all it does is shut off the audio when you're not talking
to eliminate ambient noise. And it's that ambient noise that let's the
other guy know that you're still keyed up. A noise gate would make
your radio sound like a cheap speaker phone, or that crappy digital
voice from Comcast. Hey, here's an idea -- when you're done talking,
why not just unkey the mic?

Believe me... I don't need your money. In
fact... if I were to see you ordering one... I wouldn't sell it to
you.

That's ok, I have a few friends that will order it for me.