Old July 4th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default BBC Reporter Freed

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Kill any Mexicans last night? Have you not taken it on as a Sacred duty
to rectify the Administration's massive importation of cheap, illegal
foreign labour?

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

No. Around here we call YOU a mentally ill fruit-loop! A drunken one at
that. Remember when you met Bugs?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

CanaDuh is a cartoon land: Loonie-Tunes.