Old July 5th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
777[_2_] 777[_2_] is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:32:31 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 04 Jul 2007 04:36:52 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:58:51 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Jul 3, 7:39 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
BTW, when does full production begin? I'm still waiting to buy one so
I can run it through the bench. And too bad about the dismal sales of
your non-linear linears..."LOL".

Frank,
I knew you'd show up sooner or later... to spout your rhetorical
nonsense.
You're right on schedule... lol

And it took you less than 20 minutes to reply. But you didn't answer
my question: When are they going into full production? Cause when I
order mine I don't want to wait several months for you to build it. So
do you have them built, in stock, and ready to ship?

He has attempted everything from turn signals to splatter boxes, and
modulators.

No market for any of it.

That's because he just wants to sell something. He doesn't care what
he sells because he thinks he can sell ice to an Eskimo. His marketing
scams might work with his mommy and daddy so he can live in their
basement, but it doesn't work with people who actually want something
that's worth their hard-earned money. Ten years of spamming the group
and he still hasn't figured that out. Not much slope to -his- learning
curve -- linear or not!

Has that creep really been here that long???