Old July 5th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OT-(Very) Art Bell Retires...Again

On Jul 4, 5:00 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

rtc wrote:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

He will be back from time to time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Art Bell's Retirement
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/07/01.html#a
At the start of Sunday's program, Art Bell announced his retirement
from hosting the weekend version of Coast to Coast AM. "I really want
to spend my time with my wife and newborn daughter," he explained,
adding that his association with Premiere Radio will continue and
he'll be back to occasionally fill in or host special shows.

First Lets All Sing :
Happy Trails To You - Until We Meet Again . . .

Followed By :
He'll Be Coming Around The Mountain One More Time . . .

art we missed you before you even left -and-
hardly knew you had left before you were back ~ RHF