Old July 5th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:13 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote in
. com:

snip
My on-air experiences so far in the past few
months have substantiated my beliefs that the clarity is enhanced. I
came to that conclusion knowing how much less I've had to repeat
transmissions.

That's interesting..... I've been on the air for 30 years and I don't
recall anyone having to repeat their transmissions.... except for a
few idiots with echo boxes or snipped limiters. Regardless, you still
haven't answered my question: When is it going into full production?

Oh, and BTW, did you ever find the schematic for your amp?