Old July 5th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Jul 5, 11:51 am, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
That's interesting..... I've been on the air for 30 years and I don't
recall anyone having to repeat their transmissions.... except for a
few idiots with echo boxes or snipped limiters. Regardless, you still
haven't answered my question: When is it going into full production?

Well... all I can say is you must not have much "on air" time in those
30 years if you never heard anyone have to repeat their transmission.
And Frank... I answered your question regarding production a couple
posts ago.