Old July 6th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default VoiceMax is Coming July 22nd... Are You Ready to be Heard?

On Jul 5, 7:13 pm, "TJY" wrote:
Oh dear, are you selling oscilloscopes and test sets in order for buyers to
set their radios correctly?
You really don't have any technical knowledge. All you seem to do is
re-sell boards made by other companies.
You should see what people are saying about you in other groups, you have a
terrible reputation.

Hmmm... what company am I buying boards from?
Maybe I can stop designing... and just get the boards from them... lol
Thanks for your comments... they were quite amusing.
www.telstar-electronics.com