Old July 7th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 04:42:33 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Jul 5, 8:23 pm, Frank Gilliland wrote:
But the most fun will come when I post the results and watch you try
and shovel a large pile of techno-turds trying to defend against how
your box -really- works.

Frank, I think you have already written your review... before the
product is even available.
I believe that even the dullest of folks out here know that your
review wouldn't be worth the "bandwidth it's printed on"... lol

Why don't you ask Twistedhed about that one. I fought him for years on
a political issue only to find out that I was wrong. I still disagree
with his freebanding, but when I'm proven wrong, at least -he- knows
that I'll stand up and take my punches.

Frank turned out to be a stand up guy with me. We had our troubles a few
years back, and resolved it. Life's too short to argue about cross posted
CB modulators!

"LOL"