Old July 6th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Element 4 - Extra Class Question Pool

On Jul 6, 4:51?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
Alain wrote:
Now, I can find "PDF" question pools all over the place. I can even find
Powerpoint programs for the Element 4 question pool, but they give you the
answer right off the bat, with no thought on your part whatsoever. I want
to learn this, not just memorize answers to questions.

It is my understanding that most web site operators were contacted to take
these types of study aids down, so Mark's attempts to upgrade to extra would
be foiled.

73
kh6hz

LOL, that's funny. 73