Old July 7th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default receiver gloat Grundig 800

I own a genuine made in 1957 Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph wooden
cabinet floor model radio, I believe the radio was actually manufactured
by Telefunken.I bought the radio for fourteen American dollars at the
old Goodwill thrift store that used to be on Palmyra Street in Jackson,
about four and a half miles East of doggy's couch.The radio does work,
but it needs tuning up or something.Not for sale or trade for love or
money.I also own a big Telefunken wooden cabinet AM/FM/Shortwave table
model radio I bought for four American dollars at that same Goodwill
store.I don't know if the radio works, I need a polarized cord for the
radio, where the cord plugs into the jack on the back of the radio.Maybe
someday I might try the radio out.
Somebody at alt.gossip.celebrities said she doesn't shop ''fasionably''
at Goodwill.What a Dummy!
cuhulin