Old November 2nd 03, 05:21 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Reg finally figured it out:

Radio amateurs and just as many professionals suffer from delusions of
accuracy where RF measurements are concerned.

Especially HF current and power measurememts.

Far too much importance is attached to names like GR and HP and Fluke rather
than their own abilitity to assess and sum the accumulation of measuring
errors.

Thank goodness we have your formulas, failproof programs and variety of
speculations. Gentlemen, case is solved, closed. We can't measure it, we are
all bunch of dumb delusional morons with faulty instruments who don't know how
to use them. Current must be the same in the coil according to Rauch, Kirchoff,
Ohm, Reg. So now make your antennas out of coils, you will have constant
current radiator tip to tip with 300% efficiency and you can throw your
instruments away. Reg has the formula for it, use it!

Seriously, I thank you Cecil, Fred and few others who enlightened our case,
that's what I was hoping for and found it here. It will be the springboard for
further development, it already gave me some ideas how to improve efficiency of
loaded aerials. The others from the flat earth society showed their colors and
they ain't pretty. Just like democRATs, when they are deficient in arguments
they triviliarize and ridicule.
We are planning mobile antenna shootout here on east coast in the spring, so
get your wares ready and see who is da king koil.

Yuri, da BU/m