Old July 7th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush I AmnotGeorgeBush is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

From: (Telstar*Electronics)
On Jul 7, 11:32 am, (I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Agreed. Hell, even during the heat of the debates Frank would go into
extreme detail regarding the hows and whys of the subject. For years
I've been willing to give Griffey the benefit of doubt regarding his
linear, but no one has come forward with actual product review other
than himself. Grif, my offer still stands.

Not sure why you guys are even disscussing

this... Frank is well aware that SkyWave

2879ABTC has been discontinued as of April

of this year. It was discontinued because of a

poor profit margin. See

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/default_files

/productsupport.htm for details.

Ok Grif, I'll check out the link. Imho, I think the linear has the
potential to gain more interest than your other products, at least among
this crowd as relates to CB use.