Old July 7th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Learn How VoiceMax Increases Your Transmission Range...

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:54:53 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

On Jul 7, 11:32 am, (I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Agreed. Hell, even during the heat of the debates Frank would go into
extreme detail regarding the hows and whys of the subject. For years
I've been willing to give Griffey the benefit of doubt regarding his
linear, but no one has come forward with actual product review other
than himself. Grif, my offer still stands.

Not sure why you guys are even disscussing this... Frank is well aware
that SkyWave 2879ABTC has been discontinued as of April of this year.
It was discontinued because of a poor profit margin. See
http://www.telspam-electronics.com/d...uctsupport.htm
for details.

Yes, I am aware that it has been "discontinued". Yet you are still
putting up such a fuss about posting the schematic. Well.... of course
I know why you won't.... and I'm betting it's the same reason the amp
has been "discontinued". Care to prove me wrong for once, Brian? Post
the schematic.