Old July 8th 07, 09:01 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
clifto clifto is offline

Default Putting the Ham back into Ham Radio

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
On Jul 8, 12:35 am, "Polymath" wrote:
Might we all act together to produce a series of soggy "biscuits" that could
then be assembled Lego-like fashion to produce any rig or test equipment?

OK......what planet have you been on for the last 40 years? - check
out a thing called the "integrated circuit" or "IC" for short.

I'd been thinking for some time about doing a little experimenting that
involved putting together a few functional blocks which were a little
more involved than ICs, things like IF gain blocks and detectors and
the like. Much faster to A/B test circuits that way.

--
Postulate a group whose intent is to destroy the United States from within
via anarchy and bankruptcy. The actions of the United States Congress are