Old July 12th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jean Jean is offline

Default Help McGraw Edison Model 59

Hi All. I have a McGraw Edison Model 59 and don't know anything about
it. Any info would be great, There is a power supply with built-in grid
current meter and a 3 way switch on top. Diode, CW and Mod. Also has a
headphone jack and Mod. jack. There is a megacycle meter that hangs on
the side of power supply that plugs into the back that also matches the
freqs on the coils. There also is a set of I guess they are coils for
different bands. 7 coils: 22-45 Mc. 2.2-5 Mc and so on. Can someone tell
me what its for and if it has any value? Thanks, Jean.