Old July 14th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] garyarnold@aol.com is offline

Default The CCRadio-SW and Redsun RP3100 Shortwave Radios . . . still VaporWare ?

On Jul 14, 3:00 am, RHF wrote:
Earlier this Year came the news about the CCRadio-SW
and Redsun RP3100 Shortwave Radios.

C Crane Company demonstrated a Re-Badged Version ofhttp://www.ccrane.com/images/highres/ccradio-sw.htm
the Redsun RP2100 at the CES 2007 Showhttp://groups.google.com.gy/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d7a0da48452...http://groups.google.com.gy/group/re...sg/95507f5548e...

-Note- To Date the C Crane Co. Website still lists
the CCRadio-SW as "Out of Stock. Due 07/31/07"http://www.ccrane.com/radios/shortwave-radios/ccradio-sw.aspx
* This is the 3rd time the Date has been moved back.
- - - Oops it was never "In Stock" :-(

PLUS - The Redsun RP3100 Shortwave Radio
was supposed to be being released For Sale
during this Summer -and- So Far No News . . .
Latest {Estimated} Release Date for Redsun RP3000/RP3100 Radiohttp://groups.google.com.gy/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3e80f1c253b...http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2007/0...00-availabilit...

QUESTION - Are the CCRadio-SW and Redsun RP3100
Shortwave Radios fast becoming VaporWare ?

ok anyone got the 411 on when, and if, or why ~ RHF
.
.
. .

The CCRadioSW has been released. My order was filled this week from
CCrane and tracking shows I will get my radio on Monday. Since the
website still lists July 31 as date it will be in stock, I am assuming
they got their first small batch of radios and can only fill pre-
orders at this time. After getting the radio on Monday, I will review
and post my findings.