Old July 16th 07, 05:49 AM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency]

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:30:13 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

Not really. If you really want weak signal reception, I suggest you
look into SSB (scientific set back) modulation.

John