Old July 16th 07, 06:32 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
DTC DTC is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Egads. I'm cleaning house and found a large box of 40 year old
Motrash control heads and cables. Want some junk?

Slacker...I tossed out all my old Moto stuff years ago. Last time I played
with the Motorola line was around the Micors came out. i used a few of them
for tower top UHF repeaters