Old July 16th 07, 07:15 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Bob Myers Bob Myers is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency]

wrote in message
You're assuming he ever did anything more than assemble a list of
technical buzz words to string together at random.

In this same spirit, I have decided how I would like to change the
electric toaster industry.

I believe that henceforth, all electric toasters should be made from
polished unobtainium with "Q"-shaped dilithium heating elements,
as it is obvious that this results in more even toasting of the bread
and an undeniably higher-fidelity output. Further, the toasted bread
should be ejected by carefully-aligned cavorite lifters, timed by
observing both the thermal state of the bread (detected through
counts of left-hand circular polarized neutrino emissions) and the
state of a resublimated thiotimoline crystal being exposed to the
transverse-modulated IR spectrum.

Discuss!

Bob "The New Radium" M.