Old July 16th 07, 04:52 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
DTC DTC is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
If you've ever been hit by lightning, I don't think you'll find it
very boring. With 8 million hits per day, chances are good that
you'll get hit. Ummm... could you step outside for a moment?

Reminds me of an afternoon when I was 600 ft up a 1,000 ft TV tower
climbing on the inside. The tower took a hit and the lightning bolt
followed a aircraft cable hoist line down the inside of the tower. Right
between my legs.