Old July 16th 07, 05:15 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
DTC DTC is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM

Radium wrote:
how would u like to change the cell phone industry?

Analog cells phones should stop using FM and should start using AM
with SHF frequencies - at least 3 GHz and at most 30 GHz.

I was not aware there was a compelling reason for analog cell phones to
stop using FM. Sounds like a solution looking for a problem.