Old July 17th 07, 04:35 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default How I would like to change the cell phone industry [was AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency]

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Bob Myers wrote:

"Radium" wrote in message
oups.com...

One thing that I do like are the sharp sawtooth wave patterns that
show up on FM video receivers whenever lightning strikes.

When, pray tell, have you ever seen an "FM video receiver"?

Bob M.

Where he gets the rest of his "technology"; drug dreams.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.